Stockholms Radiosegelsällskap (SRSS) is the largest Swedish Radio Yacht Club focusing on the International One Metre Class. Lately other classes e.g. Minifolkboat and Micro Magic have been given their own spaces on the website. Some facts about SRSS:
- SRSS have 60 active members (2012)
- SRSS organized 30 regattas 2012
- 8 Ranking races
- 5 Cup races
- 8 Club races, some in the evenings
- 8 Master Cup races
- Nationals (SM)
- Races are organized all year around despite harsh winters, as long as the water is ice-free
- The 2013 race calendar is published under "Seglingskalender"
- Race centres are in Lidingö and in Saltsjöbaden
IOM Swedish champion 2012 was Bo Jonsson, SWE 43, Congratulations!
Winner of the Winter Cup 2011/12 was Claes Brunnhage, SWE 98
Winner of the Summer Cup 2012 was Bo Jonsson, SWE 43
Winner of the Master Cup 2012 was Claes Brunnhage, SWE 98
Number one on the ranking list at year end, Bo Jonsson, SWE 43
A fair number of training sessions have been conducted which have been well attended.
We welcome visitors at our racing events, and at training sessions we can offer spectators an opportunity to sail IOM themselves.
On the website´s startpage, the latest information of upcoming events is published.
For information on sailing venues, check "Seglingsplatser".
Updated April 01 2013, LEn